Friday, November 02, 2007

Princesses in pink

Let's see, first we had to reschedule due to the late hour and lack of light, then we had to reschedule due to illness, then the day wasn't right....I was beginning to wonder if it would ever come together.

When we finally made it, I think it ended up turning out all right.


I must admit this last one is one of my favorites...the magic of catching them when they are playing...completely oblivious to what is going on around them. You can just barely see Kimbrell as she passes through the frame behind her sister who is gleefully spinning away. These are the moments!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well worth the wait. Sharron, I think your work just keeps getting better and better. Not only does your professionalism shine, but so does pride, quality, quantity, artistic design and such. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing your next post.

Morgan S.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the first one.

~Brittney~

Candy said...

I love these! What sweet precious girls. Great work, Sharron!

Ashlie said...

Beautiful!! I love the last one too...there is an air of wonder about the girls. Love your work!

Ericka said...

I love these. The girls are beautiful and you captured their personalities perfectly.

Laura said...

Those are really sweet! That is a sweet family, too. Great job as always!