Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Assistants and partners in crime

I wanted to close out 2007 with a heartfelt thanks to my clients and my family. Their support has been in a word "priceless". My husband, Greg, and three children are so supportive of my love of all things "photographic". This makes my life much easier.

(Greg)


There are also a few other people that make my job fun. Without them, well....let's just say that I would prefer not to find out how it would go without them. So, meet my "support staff":

Partner in Crime: Steve Lott

Steve and I shoot weddings and other events together. His professionalism and experience really push me to stay at the top of my creative edge. There is never a dull moment when I get to shoot with Steve and his wife Gail. You guys are great!




Assistant Extraordinaire
: Ericka Carter

Not only is she one of my best friends, she is also one of the best kept secrets around. She has been an invaluable help in so many ways. I have more shots of her fixing collars, straightening pants legs, moving tree limbs, etc...the list goes on. What can I say.....I don't know what I would do without her.




Assistant with the Most Personality: Stefan Foster

OK...so I am definitely partial to this guy. I've only known him all of his life. My son, who turned 16 today, is turning into one of my greatest assets on location shoots. He can almost read my mind and set up shots before I tell him what I want. And all the little kids just love him. And so do I. Thanks for all you help son.




And of course, there are my wonderful friends that show infinite support. Thanks to all....looking forward to a great 2008!!!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Wow !

I woke up today and thought my ears were "burning"

Never imagined they were tingles from a fellow passionate photographer and Great friend !

Thanks for being who you are !

Steve

Ericka said...

Is this one of those times when I go thank you, thank you, thank you but then again....you are welcome and I would not do it if I did not truly believe in you. Thank you my friend. I look forward to many, many, more :)

Laura said...

That was so very sweet, Sharron. I loved reading the "credits" for 2007. It's great to have such a wonderful staff and support group!