Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Remington

I have been involved with an incredible organization for the past two years - Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. Not many people know about NILMDTS , but it is a very unique organization. As a person that has suffered a miscarriage, it was an obvious choice for me to work with this organization.


This past Friday I had the opportunity to photograph baby boy Remington for Josh and Ashley. I can not tell you how honored and humbled I was to be allowed to share in this time with them. Baby Remington was stillborn at 36 weeks last Friday. They were so grateful and kind even as they were dealing with their own grief. Please keep them in your prayers as they bury their little boy today.



3 comments:

Ericka said...

Sharron, I have done some reading about this organization and the work that they do in outstanding. I am so proud of you for taking time out of your busy schedule for Josh and Ashley. Because of you, they will have more than most.... they will have extra... they will have wonderful memories as well as images of a beautiful and precious angel that God blessed them with.

Steve said...

I am so thrilled that you have the power and the courage to do these sessions Now I lay me down to sleep sessions are NOT for the faint of heart
I have a small clue of how much courage you muster within yourself to be able to create these wonderful images for the parents
You Sharron Foster are in deed an angel!
The images you created are very powerful, while discreet and heart warming

Steven Lott

Ashlie said...

This was sweet & heartbreaking at the same time. What a privilege for you to be able to preserve their memories of their precious little one.