Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bridal Show

Another bridal show...finished. I was really pleased with how well the booth turned out. I had such a hectic morning on the day of the show...I had to put my husband on an airplane at 6:30 that morning.

The To Thee I Wed Bridal Show was at Louisiana Downs this year. It gave it a completely different feel from last year's show at the civic center.

As always, it was fun to hang out and talk to other vendors. I really enjoyed getting a chance to visit with Tammy Muecke and Terrie Perez. They are two other awesome photographers that live in the Shreveport-Bossier area. They both had great booths.

Stefan and Shannon, my assistants, helped man the booth...which made my life much easier. Thanks a bunch!

Here are a few snapshots from the show:

These first 2 shots don't really do the booth justice. But it gives you a small glimpse.

A few bookmarks.
Shannon and Stefan
Me and Stefan...do you see any resemblance?
I really did enjoy the show. Especially since Stefan did all the loading and unloading.
Until the next one....

3 comments:

Ericka said...

The displays look awesome. Sorry I missed it. I am glad to hear everything went great.

Anonymous said...

The booth looks very elegant. Love it, of course!
Cindy

Kelli Stuart said...

Thanks for the comment. Your wedding booth looks great - very classy! I hope to eventually do a bridal fair but I need a LOT more experience with weddings before I feel comfortable putting myself out there like that.