Monday, July 23, 2007

Aaron - Senior 2008

What a cool car to pose with! I couldn't believe it when this 1969 Mach 1 Mustang pulled up for the photo shoot...how sweet is that! It made me miss my first car....a 1980 blue Mustang hatchback....not quite as cool as this Mustang.

All I can say about Aaron is... Wow! He was so polite and so sweet and so charming. We took so many serious poses....its that cool look.

I guess that is why this black and white is my favorite from the session. Something funny was said right before this image was taken. I love the way you can just barely see a huge grin on Aaron's face.


Thanks for a great afternoon...aren't you glad the rain held out!!

6 comments:

Steve said...

Wow !

Sharron, I love several of these !

I like how you did not let the car become the subject

You did it right (of course) by allowing him to be the subject

Too many pro's allow the props to become the focal point.

You remained in control and did an awesome job !

Steve

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ericka said...

WOW. I love these. He is going to be so proud. I really like the one of him in his letterman's jacket. The purple is great. The grin with his head down, I bet his mom will love that one. What a cute young man. The car----the mirror--- can't say enough.

Dana said...

Love the "grin" picture! That is my FAV!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Sharron! You brought out this young man's personality in so many different ways. The shy grin, the confident smile, the serious concentrating look. I know his mom will be pleased.

Janet :)

CindyJ said...

Love them all, but my favorites are the grin and the mirror reflection. The mirror reflection is so cool because it's like saying goodbye to high school. Awesome job!