Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sometimes an opportunity presents itself

And when it does, you need to jump at the chance. All the rain has made for some interesting scenery. The kids and I were out today and we came upon this flooded area. It was just too cool of a shot to pass up.

Once you have "the shot" the creativity of how you can change an image becomes a must....

And then my son decided that I should try to do something completely different....so here is the second variation:

Sometimes, you just can't pass up those opportunities. Whether it is the chance to get "the image", or the chance to spend some "creative" time with your 15-year-old son while his little sisters sit behind you causing distractions.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic! Looks like Stefan is "walking on water". I love the vibrant colors. Gorgeous.

Janet :)

Ericka said...

This is awesome! I really like the color saturation on the second one and the blue is too cool. Great idea stefan.

Sharron said...

Don't give him too much credit Ericka......he just stood behind me and ok'ed the changes...:)

Stefan...my artist in the making....makes me proud.

Actually, he can really draw well...ask him to show you some of his work. You'll be surprised.

Steve said...

These Rock
awesome Idea Stefan !!!!!!

steve

Laura said...

That is really cool!

destiny said...

Awesome picture! You make a great team!

CindyJ said...

Showed these to Brent & he loved them! So do I!