Monday, August 20, 2007

Babies introduced....

I always enjoy the baby dedications. Sweet little children getting ready to be dedicated in front of an entire congregation. Instead of putting up several images, I decided to put up just a few.

In this photo, I had just finished taking one of Mom and the baby when Dad said "What about me?". So I couldn't resist...

Then there were these two...twins...a girl and a boy....and that boy just couldn't help himself. I think he is making a funny face in every photo.

Thanks so much for letting me be part of your special day with your children. I enjoyed meeting all six families. All of your children are beautiful.

2 comments:

Ericka said...

You are right, the twins are priceless and so was the dad. How cute. The little boy is too much...

Anonymous said...

Well you know how I feel about twins. Precious. I love the pursing lips....pucker up baby!
Good job Sharron.

Sincerely,
Janet :)