Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Image of the Week

As you may have noticed, I remembered to change the Image of the Week. OK...so I was a day late. In an effort to remember to change the image every Monday, I have put a poll up on the blog.

Rank the Image of the Week! The voting will always end on Sunday evenings.

The image that receives the most favorable votes will be announced at the end of each month and posted full size on the blog. I haven't decided yet whether or not I will do a giveaway contest for a print of the image of the month. What do you think?

4 comments:

Ericka said...

I love the image of the week. part of the fun is trying to figure out what it is or where it was taken. so what is this weeks?

Sharron said...

If I told you what it was, there would be no point in having you try to figure it out....
:)

Steve said...

sounds kewel
I would love an Art print signed by you

seriously good idea

steve

Ericka said...

That is a good idea steve. I might have to fight you for it if you win.